Monday, November 17, 2008

Joe's Birthday Bash



Well I've been remiss in updating in a timely fashion, and boy have I heard it from many of you. So I'm getting off my behind and telling you all how it is, was, and will be.

Joe and Larry's birthday bash was a lot of fun. We had family and friends, young and old, enjoy in the festivities. The menu was varied and special thanks go to Loretta and Jesse for providing those wonderful tamales and hot sauce.

Joe got a so many fun presents that we are still opening a few of them each week, and sharing them with his cousin Elsa on occasion.

The pinata was a BUST (no pun intended) as the strings did not release the goodies and I had to take my trusty rain stick to it to break it open. You never can find a bat when you need one.

For those of you who were able to attend, we thank you for making the journey and for those of you who couldn't... what can I say, but you suck. No seriously we understand and hope you'll be able to make it next year as you truly were missed.

No comments: