Sunday, October 12, 2008

Larry's 40th B-Day

We had a small family dinner on the 8th for Larry's 40th. His family, our family, and Crystal and Jeff met at Ichi Maki (our favorite Japanese place) to celebrate. The boys managed to consume a boat along with various Maki roll orders. I had made a chocolate devils food cake for dessert, although the restaurant brought him out a huge order of Mochi (deep fried green tea ice cream that's been dipped in cake batter). It was a lot of fun and laughs.




Prior to dinner Mom, Joe and I let him open our gifts. I don't know who had more fun with it Joe or Larry, but we all enjoyed the process. Joe and I created a piece of artwork for Daddy and I can't say for certain whether we got more paint on the canvas or on Joe and his highchair.

We're all looking forward to their combined birthday bash this coming weekend on the 19th.

No comments: