Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Tulsa time!



My cousin Michelle (aka. Missy) came to visit for a few days before Christmas all the way from the great state of Oklahoma. We all had a very nice visit and Michelle kicked my butt in gear and got me started baking. We made Grandma Hill's famous finnish bread, Nissou, and it was a big hit with mom and my in-laws. Mom and I even sent a loaf in the mail to Uncle Jake and Uncle Armas. As usual Uncle Armas toasted his up and had it with a little butter - YUMMY!



Joe fell in love with Michelle. I think he's officially dubbed her his new girlfriend as he was constantly climbing in her lap and giving her tons of head butts (his way of giving kisses). I think the feeling was mutual as she was giving as much love as she was getting.


Our visit was way to short, only four days, but memorable. Missy thanks for making the trip. It was one of the highlights of our year. We love ya.

1 comment:

maw said...

Hi Malana,

It was so good to see Missy. She looks wonderfull. What a happy time to have far away family come to visit especially during the Charistmas Holiday.

Take care,
We Love you Fred & Mairlyn