Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pet Groomer Extraordinaire

Boy did my sister save my bacon today.  We've been infested once again with the flea virus and so she flea dipped both cats, blew  and combed them out while at the same time bathing and conditioning our dog, and combing out the bunnies winter coat as well.  And let us not forget all the nails... 16 nails clipped to a more manageable length and all done with a smile.

While we were at the shop grooming, or should I say while Crystal was grooming, mom and Joey stayed at Crystal's place so that we could bomb the house and get the infestation under control on all levels.  Larry got home at 2:30 just when we'd finished up with the animals and aired the house out so it would be safe for the rest of us to inhabit once again.

While Crystal was on a roll, she also trimmed up mom's hair and it turned out looking much better.  It had gotten quite long and mom was having to roll it every time she wanted to look presentable.

Did I mention that my sister is the best groomer around?  If not, then let me say it again, Crystal your the BEST!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Too sweet! It is nice to feel appreciated. Right back at you! I don't know if I say it enough or even if ever, but I am so grateful for all you do. I try to be there for you as much as I can, but I know it isn't enough. I wish I could do more. I love you very, very much and I am blessed to call you my sister.