Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I got the blues

Winter weather has got me down and out or should I say in as I feel like a prisoner in my own home.  I've had to cancel on three playdates in a row because it was just to nasty and windy out to be running around in the car unnecessarily. 

Poor Joey this morning just kept telling me over and over, "I want my friends" referring to whom I'm not sure but am thinking the boys at his old day care.  At least if we had to miss playdates he still got in some fun each week when he was going to Miss JoAnna's.  I tried tracking down my sister in law to see if we could get together with her and Elsa for a playdate since they only live down the street, but had no success in making contact.  What a bummer.

And it looks like we're bound to be housebound for at least another couple of days.  I sure hope we get a break by this weekend or I, and Joey, are going to go seriously crazy.

No comments: