Friday, July 10, 2009

I feel like doo-doo

Man do I ever have this flu bug or virus. Larry came down with it Last Sunday, came home early from work Monday, stayed home Tuesday and felt well enough to go back on Wednesday. Me... I started coming down with it Monday evening and it just has continued to get worse and worse. As you know I only sleep on average 3-4 hours a night because of my pain but because of the symptoms associated with this virus I'm not even managing that. Let's just say potty break has taken on a whole new meaning and frequency.

Thank God for Bonnie and Mom. Bonnie was kind enough to step in and take Joey to his swimming lessons in the evening and to daycare in the mornings. Mom's been helping to keep Joey occupied when he's home so I can rest up as much as possible. Both have been of tremendous help.

Now Mom has caught the bug too, as well as my father-in-law. For those of you with little ones I say keep em' home until this think disappears from the atmosphere because it is NASTY!

Joey, lucky little guy (knock on wood) has managed to elude it thus far. Even my in-laws dog awoke in the middle of the night with similar symptoms last night. Not a fun evening for Bonnie with her two "men" down.

I hope I start to shake it off soon, otherwise it will be yet another doctor visit for me.

No comments: