Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Smile and Say CHEESE

Well as I may or may not have mentioned in an earlier post, I ruined our camera by jumping in the toddler pool with it in my pocket at one of Joey's play dates. So for the last few weeks I've been unable to capture those special family moments and wasn't sure when we'd have the funds to buy a replacement.

Lucky for us Dad came to the rescue. The day after our 4th of July celebration he came by with a surprise... a new camera. He didn't want to miss out on any more photo's of his grand babies. I was, and am, so excited. I love taking pictures and don't want to miss out on a minute of capturing Joey's escapades, or Larry's for that matter. It has a fancy touch screen with tons of options so I'm gonna have to take a few practice shots to get the hang of it. And he included an 8 gigabyte card so I can take a gazillion photo's before I have to stop and download them onto the computer. YIPPEE!!!!

So Dad thanks again so much. We appreciate your generosity and will be sure to get some new photos to you real soon.

No comments: