Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pool Time

Well Larry bit the bullet tonight and tested out our pool... 78 degrees on the surface and probably more like 70 in the deeper recesses.  Joey got in and skinny dipped along the first and second steps... this boy really loves his water.  He kept asking if his friends could come over and swim in his water and I of course said yes and then we had to go through a list of his friends that would get to come.  Elsa?  Yes.  Gracie?  Yes.  Sandr?  Yes and on and on.

Then while Daddy continued to do his laps Joey decided he needed to pee pee so he got out.  However he didn't tell me he had to go to the bathroom and my first inkling was when I felt the warm water hitting my back.  I hollered to Larry that, "Your son is peeing on me" and Larry started to yell at him while I started to laugh.  He stopped his stream the instant Larry raised his voice but as soon as he heard me laughing he let it go and finished... on me.  Needless to say we had to have a talk about not only not peeing in the pool, but that it wasn't acceptable to pee on people either.

The whole thing was a little surreal, but it did provide some comic relief.  What can I say, that's my boy.

1 comment:

April J. said...

That is awesome! MAybe he thought you needed to be warmed up. At least it wan't in the pool right?!