Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie

My wonderful great-niece Grace celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese. She is growing into such a beautiful child, both inside and out. She's in love with all the princess' and Tinkerbell, reading and coloring, and her latest interest - dancing. I know her daddy would be so proud of the little young lady she's becoming. Each time I see her it takes me back to when Kenneth was her age as they have so many of the same mannerisms; the way she sits, loves life and her beautiful smile... always ready to have her photo taken, just like KC. I was blessed to have Larry with me as he handled Joe for most of the play time with an assist here and there from Crystal. Joe sure loves all the lights and sounds and running from one thing to the next. And my sister was so on the money when she said Joey was a cheap date because he does just like to try to climb on the rides with the other kids whether he knows them or not. He must get that from his Dad because Larry too is always trying to get the best deals around and you can't get much better than free. All in all it was a great time even though I went into it exhausted and full of pain. Watching all the kids enjoying themselves really raised my spirits up and made me smile over and over. For your viewing enjoyment I've included a small snippet of video I took of Joe and Grace enjoying themselves at CEC.

1 comment:

Lenar said...

Grace looks a lot like Crystal. Thanks for sharing her Birthday with us and cutie Joe too!

Happy Birthday Grace!
Dan & Ranel