Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunshine - Woo Hoo

It was so beautiful outside today and sunshine is expected tomorrow too. This makes me happy. What makes me even happier is that my sister Crystal has agreed to take Joe for the day tomorrow so Larry and I can have some couple time. We're gonna take a road trip - where we don't know, but whereever we end up it will be great just because we're together and the sun will be shining.

We've toyed with the idea of going on the motorcycle, but then again we need to drop Joe off and it would limit how far we could go because I can't handle riding very long on the back of the bike these days. Boy that was a run on sentence. We'll see how we're all feeling in the morning.

Larry has a small cold and has really been feeling the affects today. I got him some nose spray, DayQuill gel caps, and warming Theraflu for tonight. Hopefully they'll help him kick this cold/sore throat in the behind. I can only hope.

No comments: