Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boo Hoo

Poor Joe. He has really been feeling under the weather for the last couple of days. Not eating (his favorite thing to do), sleeping a lot - but only for short periods before he wakes up cranky and crying, walking like he's a drunk... I think you get the picture. Anyway I took him in to see his physician today because I'm thinking ear infection, but everything looked good except he is cutting a couple of molars. So we think that is the culprit, but we're gonna keep a watch on things and if his fever gets higher (it's been running around 100.5), or he breaks out with a cough or congestion, then we'll take him back in. Other than that I can only try to make him comfortable.

Daddy's trying too - he brought home Otter Pops from Pop-pop tonight and gave him one which actually brought a smile to his face.

I hope he gets better soon because it breaks my heart to see him miserable.

No comments: