Sunday, April 26, 2009

Now it's Daddy's turn to make a splash

It has been so hot here the last few days that we've felt like we were melting. I was trying to cool off under the fan when I noticed that it was quiet... way to quiet. I got up to investigate what Joe had gotten in to, he always becomes so still and focused when he's getting into something he shouldn't be, but to my surprise this time he was getting himself into any trouble. Instead he and Daddy had decided to "cool off" in their own way, namely commandeering Joey's baby pool into their own private fantasy land. Here is a small snippet into "Daddy's World".

I can't help it but feel my heart swell every time I see them together. It amazes me how much love they have for one another, and how much fun they have together.

No comments: