Saturday, May 9, 2009

Aqua Man has come alive




I swear my boy must have been a fish or a dolphin in another life. If he spots an inch of water he has to be in it, as fully submerged as he can be.

The other day it was just a little to cool for a "good" mom to allow her child to go swimming. So I made the conscious choice to not fill his baby pool for him even though he kept pointing to it to indicate that was his first choice for activities for the day. Mom and I just laughed at his persistence.

I tried to get him engaged in riding his tricycle in the back yard, playing with his balls, dump truck, bowling set - basically anything and everything in my backyard arsenal. I had him sidetracked for a little while with the sidewalk chalk - yes he ended up covered head to toe in chalk dust of all colors but in the end what does Joe choose.... to play in Bubba's water dish.

He truly is my little Aqua Man.

No comments: