Saturday, May 9, 2009

Me time, Me time - YIPPEE


I went for a night out with my mommy group last night to a Passion Party and dragged Crystal and Kelli along with me... and may I say not kicking and screaming. My friend Jackie was hosting it and from the minute I walked in the door I was laughing. If you have never been to one of these parties ladies, I'm telling you that you have to go if for no other reason than the laughter, plus you might pick up a point or two to go home and try with your significant other (wink wink). And don't worry if you don't want to buy any of the toys shown in the above picture they have great lines of lotions, potions, and bath products that are really of a grea quality.

It went for about three hours then I made my purchases in a non-descript bag - black with a big red heart on it, and then the three of us headed out to a late nite dinner at the Olive Garden. It was so much fun to hang with my sisters for a while and talk about nothing and everything at the same time. I didn't end up getting home until almost 1:30 and needless to say I am exhausted, but still feel the joy of spending quality time with my friends in my heart.

No comments: