Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chucky's B-day Bash


My brother-in-love Chuck turned 37 this past weekend. His lovely wife Kelli threw him a beer-tasting party at a couple of their friends home and she put out quite a feast. Appetizers, beer brats, hamburgers, green salad, potato salad, etc. and a HUGE cake. Chocolate, my favorite.


Joey and I left early, well late for Joe 9:00 PM, but early compared to everyone else. In fact my husband didn't make it home until 10:00 AM the next day, courtesy of Crystal. She too hung out until the party shut down a little after 2:00 AM. Then she was kind enough to wake all their hung over butts up over at Chuck's house and bring my hubby home. She was going to babysit so Larry and I could have a date, but I just wasn't feeling up to going out anywhere. We ended up just hanging out in the pool, and Larry grilled us up a meal of grilled fish with veggies and a green salad - YUMMY.


Here are a few photo's of the festivities. Well at least a few of the "clean" ones. The not so clean ones I'm withholding for possible blackmail use at a later date. I see a lot of free babysitting coming Larry and my way (lol).

No comments: