Friday, February 13, 2009

Sniffles, Snuffles, Aches and Pains

I have a feeling its going to be one of those long nights that I'm famous for. I took one of my super heavy duty sleeping pills and.... NOTHING. Larry is in their snoring away, Joe's all tucked up in his crib with his Miss Piggy and Eyeore, and I'm out here slowly going crazy.

I woke up two days ago with a cold out of the blue - sore throat, headache, general muscle pain. The regular that seems to be going around. But with me, it has knocked me on my ass. I haven't even had the energy to get dressed for two days. I have been living in my jammies. I did shower yesterday, but only because my hair hurt and I felt like I was freezing to death. God that hot shower felt good. Other than that I've just been laying in bed or on the couch, reading Joe stories, playing swords with him when he brings them to me, watching old cartoons (Popeye is becoming Joe's favorite). It's not much of a life let me tell you.

Larry has been especially good to me. Taking Joe off my hands as soon as he walks through the door. Getting me OJ from the store and making me cup after cupful of hot tea. He's such a sweetie. I guess that's why I love him so much.

Anyway I hope tomorrow brings a break in the rain and a break in this cold. Wish me luck.

No comments: