Thursday, November 26, 2009

Daddy and his Shadow


Larry put up our outdoor Christmas decorations over the last couple of days so I could have them lit up this evening - in our community it's against the "RULES" to put them up or have them lit prior to Thanksgiving Day.  To that I say PHOOEY on You!  Any way I digress... the whole time Larry is doing his thing outside Joey is doing his best to get outside.  He keeps opening the front door and I keep telling him to stay inside and close the door.  Finally I think I'll outsmart him and put the deadbolt on thus eliminating his ability to open the door.  Instead he outsmarted me because he went to to the laundry room door and before I knew it had snuck out to his Daddy through the garage.  I finally gave up and told Larry that it was his responsibility to keep an eye on him.


So Joe followed him around for a bit, basically getting in the way, and then he promoted himself to foreman getting his little chair and moving it from location to location so that he could sit and tell Daddy what to do.  It was to cute.  At the end of the process Larry had to change out some light bulbs on our Santa's and snowman and had to use the screwdriver.  As soon as he set it down, Joe was on it and imitating exactly what he'd seen his daddy do.  They really are to peas in a pod.

Anyway thanks to my boys I have a marvelously decorated house with lights, ornaments and all kinds of characters.

No comments: