Friday, November 20, 2009

Miss JoAnna rocks!

I have the best day care provider ever.  As I said in an earlier post I've had to cut back on day care each week because of finances, and today was technically Joe's off day but since I'm feeling so lousy right now she took him off my hands with one quick phone call.  I love having a friend for a provider because they always have your back, even when their life isn't right on track.  Her oldest son came down with Strep yesterday so he's also home from school, poor little bugger.  (Man that saying just made me think of my Grandma, Queenie - I wish she could be with us this holiday season, and to see my little guy... I think she'd instantly fall in love with him and vice versa.)

Anyway for day care providers out there everywhere, I say THANK YOU!

No comments: