Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble... going, going, gone

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and I for one am stuffed.  We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with family who also happens to be friends.  All of Larry's immediate family came, plus his Aunt Margaret and her beau Kevin.  On my side I had Crystal and Jeff and Mom.  It ended up being 16 in all which was just about the perfect size for a get together.  We had wondeful food, fine conversation, and lots of love.

I am so thankful for my family and friends, today and always.  I had a lot of help in preparing for this dinner and cleaning up afterwards, as well as food and beverage contributions from pretty much everyone who attended our celebration.

I am very thankful for my husband who supports me and my health issues on a daily basis.  For my mom who makes me laugh and helps me around the house as best she can.  For my little boy who shows me love and makes me laugh on a daily basis.  For in-laws who love and support me and my family.  For my own family who love and support me.  For my dog Bubba who although old is a puppy at heart and my constant companion.  For our ever growing family of pets that add fun and even more love to our household.  For my cat Callie who cuddles with me each night, keeping me warm.

I am most thankful for this wonderful life that I have been given.  Thank you to one and all who have contributed to making my life more meaningful, and I won't name names because you all know who you are.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: