Sunday, September 20, 2009

Peter Cotton Tail Monson


Yep we have a new addition to our family, a 10-month old Rex Rabbit who's name is Peter Cotton Tail. He is the softest thing I've ever felt, loves to be petted and to play with old baby rattles. Joe and Larry are almost as in love with him as I am.


I'm hoping once they realize just what a joy a bunny can be that we'll be able to bring home a little girlfriend for Peter (spayed of course!) to complete our little family. Everyone needs to have somebody to love, even Peter.

Bubba's a little jealous right now, but I know after a couple of days he'll think that we got Peter just for him. He always wants to take all the pets I bring home for himself.


I'm so happy to have Peter that I just can't stop smiling every time I look at him. Mom even thought he was sweet and came out to give him a little grandma loving.

No comments: