Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My budding pianist



I took Joey to Toys That Teach for story and song time and while waiting for it to begin Joey found the miniature grand piano and just sat down and played.  He loves the piano.  His Grammi has not one, but two at their house and he and Elsa often perform duo's on the electric one.  He doesn't really know any songs at this juncture but he likes to make his own music.  When he was finished he got a round of applause from the patrons.  Now is that cute or what!

I just love his sense of adventure and his willingness to throw himself into just about anything that captures his attention.  He gets that from his Daddy as Larry is exactly the same way... as my closet attests to since it's now beginning to smell like a brewery with all his meads formulating in there.  I can't imagine what it will be like once he's able to convince Joey to join in on his exploits.

No comments: