Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well as you tell by the post time it's the middle of the night, again. I just can't sleep. The bummer is it makes it a vicious cycle... Pain's so high I can't sleep. Because I can't sleep, I'm exhausted. Because I'm exhausted I don't feel like doing anything, including housework. Because the house is such a disaster it makes me feel even worse and a bit depressed. Depression triggers flare ups in people with Fibromyalgia, and there I am back at the beginning with the pain.

It's just crazy and no matter what I try, nothing seems to break that cycle these days. I need help, and yet feel as though I've exhausted all my resources - medically, familialy, socially. People get tired of hearing about your woes all the time, I get that, try to keep it to myself most of the time, but still it's hard to get through the day these days, and even harder it seems to get through the night.

Such is life, well my life anyway.

No comments: