Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big Boy Bed Pt. 2

We'll Joey is settling in to being a "big" boy. I took a trick from Miss JoAnna and put a video on when we put him to bed and now he stays in it and usually falls asleep within a few minutes. When she puts the boys down for their naps during the day she always puts a cartoon movie in so that the bigger boys can watch while they rest and the little ones sleep. I know that's cheating, but hey my parenting philosophy is "if it works, go with it".

So now we're all settling in to sleep nicely again. Or at least the boys and mom are. Me... I'm still up and down almost every night thanks to my fibro, but that's a whole different drama.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey there!
You figured out how to get your picture in the header. It looks really cute. You will have to give me some hints and tutorials!! Love ya!