Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bubbles and Chalk Galore


Today we had a park outing with my C2C Mom's group and it was so much fun for all of us. I brought chalk and bubbles as that was the theme, and so did a few other mom's, plus I threw in a bunch of balls and trucks because let's face it you can never have enough of those.

The kids colored and created art on the cement areas. When they tired of that they moved on to bubbles - them attempting to blow them, me attempting to blow them and quite a few of the other mom's succeeding in blowing them much to the kids delights.


The smallest of the kiddo's enjoyed rolling balls, and chasing after them and all of the kids enjoyed playing in the sand with the various vehicles I'd thrown in my bag of tricks.


Once they tired of that we paused to partake in various and sundry snacks and juices and then moved on to trying out the big kid swings - which surprisingly Joey did really well at, and the slide. Joe's finally getting over his fear of them after having his leg incident a few months bag and it's really a joy to see him have at it with no fear in his eyes or his heart. The kids had so much fun on the slide that we kept getting log jammed at the top.


We only lasted a couple of hours but we filled it with the most fun we could find and all had a really nice morning before the heat got to warm to be tolerable.

I'm so happy to have found this mom's group. It's added so much to my life, and the life of our family.

No comments: